Sherri Baldy My Besties IMG604

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for Sherri Baldy My Besties Stamps. This time I am sharing with you my first Hallowe'en card of the year using the adorable My Besties IMG604. I coloured her using purple and orange as the main colours and just had to add some green skin so she looked a bit like Elphaba from Wicked!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties IMG604 from Sherri Baldy

Papers: Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive & Frightful Sight DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Elegant Eggplant Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Spiderweb Border Die from Memory Box, Happy Halloween Die & Pumpkin Jack O'Lantern Dies all from Impression Obsession

Copics Used:
Skin - YG41, YG11, YG03, R12
Hair & Shoes - C5, C7, C8
Eyes - G02, G05, G07
Lips - BV02, BV04
Hat & Coat - V12, V15, V17
Underside of Hat - V04, V06, V09, YR09
Patches - V04, V06, V09
Dress & Bows - YR04, YR68, YR07
Tights - V25, V28, G94, G99
Candycorn - YR16, YR18, Y35, Y38
Star - Y35, Y38, YR09
Ground - W1, W3, W5

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the My Besties group on Facebook and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and the fans whilst you are there! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet halloween card, good and interesting coloring. Thanks for your participation in Crazy challenge.
    Miroslava DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card and beautifully coloured image---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A Halloween card, I love the colours and colouring. A fanatastic card. I love it. Good luck. Thanks for sharing with us at My Time to Craft. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...