Scrapper's Delight - Winnie Halloween Witch

I thought I would share with you today a colouring I did for my quotes journal, although this isn't really a quote as such, just a gorgeous image that I loved and made too big for a card, so I thought I would add it in this book instead.

My lovely friend Janice designed this amazing image for her store Scrapper's Delight and I had to have her immediately. If you haven't noticed I love all things Hallowe'en and this image was another to add to my ever increasing collection of Hallowe'en images.

I also added (after I had finished the colouring mind you!), the wall, lamp, raven and bats from my new Stampin' Up set, Graveyard Gate. Had I thought about it beforehand I would have added in a proper graveyard scene with some gravestones etc but it only occurred to me when I was looking for sentiments to use and remembered this stamp set!

This project is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Winnie Halloween Witch 1 from Scrapper's Delight, Graveyard Gate from Stampin' Up, Happy 31st Sentiments from C.C.Designs

Papers: Basic Black & Halloween Night DSP (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Basic Black from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Silver At You Spica Pen

Accessories: Spiderweb Corner Die from eBay

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - G24, G05, G28
Hat & Cloak - C5, C7, C8, C9
Buckle - YR21, YR23, YR24
Skirt, Shoes & Clock Hands - C7, C8, C9
Violet - V01, V04, V05, V06, V09
Lime Green - YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07
Tights - V93, V95, V99
Orange on bag - YR12, YR16, YR18
Broom - E08, E09, E18, E35, E15, E99, E57, E59
Clock - Y0000, Y00, Y11, YR31, Y02
Pumpkins - YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09, E15, E18, Y13, Y15, Y19
Ground - W1, W3, W5, W7
Sky - C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C5

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful coloring, love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring, Vannessa! Her dress just glows. Love the image and your spooky stamping in the background. Thanks so much for joining our "Darkness Falls" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, your colouring is amazing and I understand completely why you had to have this image, it is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image thanks for sharing at agoac. i have some candy on offer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic and beautifully coloured thanks for playing at Incy Wincy
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is stunning Vannessa! Gorgeous image and coloring and I love the background you created! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning card. Love the design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fa-boo-lous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - and fantastic that you were able to use this image in your quotes book. Thank you for joining in the Dress Ups challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful job, love the colors! Marciava, Pile It On! Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...