Sherri Baldy My Besties Img775 Enchanted Fairy Ville Dolls

Good Morning and welcome to a non-Christmas post from me. It feels good to not be doing Christmas cards as that should mean that I have finally made enough to send out to all my family and friends! This card uses one of the new images IMG775 from Sherri Baldy's My Besties Stamps - the adorable Enchanted Fairy Ville Dolls collection. I do love my fairies and this one is just so cute!


Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties Img775 Enchanted Fairy Ville Dolls from Sherri Baldy, Magic Sampler from Paper Smooches

Papers: Strawberry Slush (Retired), Chocolate Chip & Quatrefancy DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Strawberry Slush (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon (retired) from Stampin' Up, Icicle Stickles, Flowers & Stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Dress - R81, R83, R85, R89
Wings & Tights - BG10, BG11, BG13
Flowers & Lips - R81, R83, R85
Leaves - BG93, BG96
Mushrooms - E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Windows - Y11, Y13
Butterflies - BG53, BG57, BG78
Sky - B000, B00, B01, B02, B04, B05
Grass - BG93, BG96, BG99

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the My Besties Creative Hangout group on Facebook and check out all the other fabulous projects from the DT and why not share yours whilst you are there too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...